Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This Would Be Better To Post in février


The phrase "Embrasses moi" reminds me of this song ... do you remember it?

Kick off your shoes and sit right down
Loosen off that pretty French gown
Let me pour you a good long drink
Ooh baby don't you hesitate cause

Tonights the night
It's gonna be alright
Cause I love you girl
Ain't nobody gonna stop us now

- Rod Stewart, Tonight's The Night

At the end of this 70's song by the British rocker, his then girlfriend moans and mummers in French what sounds to me like ,"Embrasses moi."

Well, this was my French lesson for today. Until Paris ...

1 comment:

MyFavoriteFrenchAntiques said...

Just discovered your blog. I agree, the planning, dreaming before a trip prolongs the wonder. Great idea for a blog.
Have you discovered
http://www.secretsofparis.com
Heather is american living in Paris for like 12 years and does incredible job of revealing very inside spots. She does tours and really personalizes them...like having a best friend show you all.

From the BBC series on Paris, Blood and Chocolate (Part 2 of 3). Enjoy!

Streets of Paris - I shot this the day I left Paris, on a rainy September morning.

Small group Paris tours for women