Monday, January 17, 2011

Card Couture

My Bichon Frise, Chloe Honeygo Beasley now has a line of handmade cards named after her. As some of you may know, I used to make handmade cards that sold on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, CA. At that time, the line was simply called "Card Art by Cynthia." When a previous client contacted me to "come out of retirement" and make some cards for an upcoming Valentine/Wedding event, I decided to rename the cards. Viola - here they are! These are just the first few of the work in progress - a sneak peak for my blog friends. Of course, I had to include a little Paris charm into the whole business.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Just beautiful! I'm a card maker too - not near as detailed as yours.

Ahhh Paris charm. I'm in the need of a new career. I don't know what I want to do but I do know that it has to get me another trip to Paris.

Marie-Thérèse said...

There is clearly no end to your talents. These are stunning!

Je m'appelle Cynthia said...

Thank you so much, ladies! I was kind of excited, getting back into the artsy stuff, so I wanted to share. I can't wait to show you more, as I continue to fill the order.

Bonjour!

Cynthia

Meg Mitchell said...

I love them. I can see why they were sold on Rodeo Drive. First class.

Sabina said...

Cynthia, your handmade cards are divine!!!!! Love it, love it, looooove it!!!

vous êtes une femme étonnante!!
xx's

From the BBC series on Paris, Blood and Chocolate (Part 2 of 3). Enjoy!

Streets of Paris - I shot this the day I left Paris, on a rainy September morning.

Small group Paris tours for women