Monday, July 26, 2010

What does this look like?

It's a knitted dish towel, 100% cotton and machine washable. My friend in Australia made it for me.

But when I look at it, I see ...

you guessed it ...

The Eiffel Tower!

And it is actually LESS than two months until my Paris trip. I hope I don't start hallucinating other Paris sites as the days get closer. Because we ARE having a heat wave in Bensalem, PA.

This has been a hot summer in France, too. Why, earlier this month, the world's biggest cake MELTED in Paris.

3 comments:

Karin B (Looking for Ballast) said...

It's getting closer, Cynthia! Yay! I'm cracking up at your dishtowel/Eiffel Tower, lol.

I hope that you are staying cool this summer. :)

Sabina said...

Love your Eiffel Tower dishtowel!! So excited for you and miss you oh so much on fb!!

xx's

Denise said...

LOL, I never saw it that way, but now I'll see the Eiffel Tower in all the hand towels I've made at home too :)

From the BBC series on Paris, Blood and Chocolate (Part 2 of 3). Enjoy!

Streets of Paris - I shot this the day I left Paris, on a rainy September morning.

Small group Paris tours for women