Thursday, April 14, 2011

Talbots and Paris

Ah, how nice that I can extend my 50th birthday celebratory trip to Paris in the fall with Paris-inspired fashions in the spring! I am love, love, lovin' the Talbots line for spring. You can view/shop Talbots' April 2011 online catalog here.

Some things I bought:

The Sorbonne Tweed Sheath Dress
This tee in this color - I am wearing it right now!
And I love this color - plum - I bought this top with a matching flyaway cardi. 
Can't wait to wear it!

3 comments:

Marie-Thérèse said...

I have to agree that Talbots has taken their classic/classy look to the next level. Love the spring catalog, too.

Did you happen to notice the model wearing the grey tee that you purchased? That's Dayle Haddon, former top model, who is definitely "une femme d'un certain âge," just like us.

Isn't it nice to know that we can be recycled, reclaimed and still look great?

Meg Mitchell said...

Now you are already for your next trip to Paris. Lovely how a change, even a purple tee can make you feel renewed.

The Clever Pup said...

You're going back!!! Good for you. Maybe I can wing it for my 50th, next year.

From the BBC series on Paris, Blood and Chocolate (Part 2 of 3). Enjoy!

Streets of Paris - I shot this the day I left Paris, on a rainy September morning.

Small group Paris tours for women